Select a 16 or 20 inch support neck back pillow with organic buckwheat hulls and lavender buds or unscented. Adjustable fill. Packaged with an extra slipcover and an extra insert, I pack the pillows full, so you may find you have enough hulls to fill another pillow and have 2 soft neck supports depending on your comfort needs.
These unique, practical and comforting zippered back bolsters and lumbar support pillows are made with cotton Batiks.
Some of the main features of this small but effective pillow are that it’s great to hug on your belly for comfort, not too heavy. A wonderful little neck stretcher while you’re lying down and a wonderful addition to your regular pillow if you are a side or belly sleeper. As well as its main purpose of neck pillow or lumbar support.
- The filling of organic buckwheat hulls can be removed to suit your comfort needs.
- Depending on your choice, the smaller pillow weighs just under 2 pounds and measures 16 inches long by 6 inches high and 4 inches deep with one cup of lavender and the larger version weighs 3 pounds and measures 20 inches long by 7 inches high and 4 inches deep with 2 cups of lavender buds.
- Handmade in Pennsylvania. All covers and inserts are pre-shrunk and washed.
- Zippered, removable, hand-painted, Indonesian cotton batik cover. Hand washing will and air drying will prolong the life of the slip-cover. All products are machine washable.
- Do not microwave. Freeze for soothing cold relief. Great for headaches, migraines, tension or stress.
- Organic buckwheat hulls and lavender buds. Packaged with an extra cover of your choosing.
- Even if you are only buying one pillow don’t forget to choose your 2nd fabric, free of charge!