Using years of customer feedback to provide a superior Made in America product.
Shopping all supplies here at home with the obvious exception of the hand-painted Indonesian cotton batiks. Simple packaging for a small carbon footprint. Flaxseed eye pillows designed to apply an even distributed weight on the eyes that may help with migraines, headaches and a general sense of well-being.
Organic flax seed lavender eye pillows have many uses. For yoga, sleeping, blocking out light as well as a wrist rest, finger warmer, sachet, neck warmer and a cold compress.
Neck and lumbar supports for everyday use, filled with organic buckwheat hulls using a zippered adjustable insert for maximum comfort. During this unprecedented time safety and cleanliness is of the utmost importance. All our products are made to order and shipped for free with priority mail daily.
- Multi Purpose, eye pillow, wrist rest and neck warmer.
- Our Flax Seed eye pillows create a gentle soothing touch over the eyes. For hot therapy, microwave one. For cold therapy, freeze one.
- No less than 11 oz of Flax Seed with lavender buds, extra long at 10 inches by 3 3/4 inches.
- Perfected over the years for ultimate relaxation.
- Hand-made in Pennsylvania. Comes packaged in a simple zip lock bag for a small carbon footprint.
- Place in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds for warmth on eyes, do not overheat. Freeze in the supplied bag.
- As many fabrics and all our fillings, buckwheat, lavender and flax seed are all sourced in the United States. That includes zippers and thread which are purchased less than 100 miles from here in North-East Pennsylvania in New York.